30 de octubre de 2015

Laura Bret



Hello everybody!

How have you been? It's been a long time since I been here, but I needed that time for me, now I feel better and I feel that it's the right time to do it (the blogging thing hahaha). 
And as if the blog project (made up name) wasn't enought I also have a drawing project (you can follow me in instagram: @bretadraw) and a youtube project (singing), so if you are interested you can look for it in the diferent pages of the blog :)

The look is from March, now I can't wear this kind of looks because if I do it I will froze myself to the bones. Okay, maybe it's not THAT cold in here, but at least a jacket and tights and maybe a scarf...

Lots of kisses and have a great weekend and a great halloween!:)

¡Hola a tod@s!

¿Como habéis estado? Ha pasado bastante tiempo desde que me pasé por aquí la última vez, ahora me siento mejor y más segura de mi misma y creo que es el momento adecuado para seguir con el blog.
Pero si el proyecto del blog no fuera suficiente (que aunque no lo parezca da faena) también he empezado un proyecto de dibujos (los voy colgando en instagram @bretadraw) y un proyecto de youtube cantando. Si estáis interesados los encontraréis en las pestañas de páginas del blog.

El look de estas fotos es de marzo, ahora mismo no podría vestirme así si no quisiera congelarme de frío, que soy muy calurosa pero cuando me entra el frío...

Muchos besitos y que paséis un buen fin de semana y un buen halloween, si lo celebrais, y si estáis por Cataluña que paséis una buena castañada!






Dress: Desigual
Shoes: Mango


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario